You agree to the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules, in their entirety, each time you: (a) affirmatively consent to this Agreement; or (b) start or otherwise participate in any of the Ibble Games. You may print these Official Rules for your records. Violations of these Official Rules may result in suspension or termination of your user account on the Service or forfeiture of Prizes (as defined below) and disqualification from the Ibble Games.
You must review these Official Rules in their entirety prior to using any Ibble Games. We may amend these Official Rules from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to You, provided, however, that this discretionary right is limited in that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class action provisions, or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution shall not apply to any disputes prior to the applicable amendment or modification. Your continued use of any Ibble Games is contingent upon Your agreeing to comply with all of the terms and conditions contained within these Official Rules effective at that time. Requirements
The Ibble Games are available only to individuals who: (a) are legal residents of, and that physically reside in, the United States (unless further restricted by the Game Rules (as such term is defined below) or unless otherwise prohibited by law); (b) are at least, at the time that they access the Ibble Games: (i) 18 years of age, except for those individuals located in: (A) Alabama and Nebraska, who must be 19 years of age; and (B) Massachusetts, who must be at least 21 years of age; or (ii) the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction at the time of entry, if the age of majority is greater than 18 years of age in that jurisdiction; (c) can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law; (d) are not an employee of Ibble, our affiliates, partners, or consultants, nor (i) an Immediate Family Member of any such employee, affiliate, partner, or consultant. "Immediate family member" shall refer to parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, and spouses; or (ii) a person living in the same household as such employee, affiliate, partner, or consultant. Living in the same household shall refer to people who share the same residence for at least three (3) months a year; and (e) do not have access to any Ibble information or systems in a way that may create or does create an unfair advantage in any Ibble Game (collectively, "Eligibility Requirements"). If you do not satisfy all of the Eligibility Requirements, you may not access, use, or otherwise interact with the Ibble Games.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION, YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT PARTICIPATION IN AN IBBLE GAME IS NOT PROHIBITED BY ANY LAW APPLICABLE TO YOUR RESIDENT JURISDICTION PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN AN IBBLE GAME.
You shall, at all times pertinent, ensure that You have an Internet connection, computer/mobile device, mobile telephone number, up-to-date Internet browser versions, a functioning e-mail account, applicable software, applicable hardware, or other equipment necessary to access or use the Ibble Games. We do not guarantee the quality, speed, or availability of the Internet connection associated with any mobile device or computer. We do not guarantee that Ibble Games can be accessed: (i) on all mobile devices; (ii) through all wireless service plans; (iii) in connection with all Internet browsers; or (iv) in all geographical areas. Standard messaging, data and wireless access fees may apply to Your use of the App. You are fully responsible for all such charges and agree We have no liability or responsibility to You whatsoever for any such charges billed by your wireless carrier or internet service provider.Registration & Prizes
You shall not access, use, or otherwise interact with the Ibble Games unless you have opened a user account on the Service. Registering a user account is free.
You shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information, as necessary, in order to maintain it in up to date and accurate fashion.
You may be asked to answer survey questions or provide feedback and thoughts on topics. This is optional. You are not required to answer questions or to provide feedback to be eligible to play in an Ibble Game.
Void Where Prohibited
- Games of Skill. The Ibble Games are contests of skill between and among registered users ("Participants"). This means that the results of each Game are determined by the knowledge of the Participants and their ability to, given that knowledge, predict the outcome of future events ("Questions") accurately.
- Game Rules. The Ibble Games are subject to these Official Rules but may also be subject to additional rules (“Game Rules”) applicable to the relevant Ibble Game as listed by Ibble in connection with such Ibble Game. These Game Rules may include, but are not limited to, certain specific terms, conditions, and restrictions including, without limitation: (a) the minimum/maximum number of Participants; (b) the applicable Prize amount and number of winners; (c) the applicable Ibble Game duration; (d) whether or not the Ibble Game is a head-to-head or tournament-style Game; and (e) whether the Game incorporates a Leaderboard (as defined below). Ibble Games may have a limited number of openings, and Participants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Prizes. The prizes for each Ibble Game may consist of cash or other valuable consideration as specified (the "Prizes" and each a “Prize”). Unless otherwise provided, winners will be credited Prizes within a reasonable time following completion of an Ibble Game.
- How to Enter. In order to enter an Ibble Game, you must download the App and set up an account, according to the contractual understanding between You and Us. Once you have established an account, you may participate in any Ibble Game.
- How to Play. Eligible participants will have the opportunity to review business and economic information and related current event news and view related commentary. Next, such participants may answer a series of certain questions relating to anticipated performance of certain stocks, currencies and/or commodities (the "Game Questions"). If you correctly predict the answer to each relevant Game Question on the App within the given timeframe and otherwise according to the applicable Game Rules, you will be a winner of that Ibble Game. The number of winners of a given Ibble Game will depend on the number of individuals who select the correct answers to the applicable Game Questions on the App within the given timeframe and any stated Prize will be split evenly amongst all winners of such Ibble Game.
- Ibble’s Authority. Ibble Games are subject to cancellation by Us, at our sole discretion, at any time prior to the start of any Ibble Game and during play due to events beyond our control. The decisions of Ibble relating to Ibble Games are final and binding. Ibble reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify and/or suspend any Ibble Games and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, Ibble may lock out a Participant who, in Ibble's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter.
- Tax Liability. Prize winners will be solely responsible for any tax liability associated with the applicable Prizes. We may send you an IRS Form W-9 and 1099-MISC or other appropriate form if your total net winnings in any calendar year equals or exceeds Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00). Depending on the state in which you reside, We may also send you additional federal or state tax forms. You are solely responsible for paying all federal, state, and other taxes in accordance with all applicable law.
- Award of Prizes. Prize winners must provide the following information to enable Ibble to award the Prizes: (a) Your full name; (b) Your e-mail address; (c) Your PayPal or other specified payment processing platform account information; and (d) any other information requested by Ibble that is reasonably necessary to confirm you are eligible to receive the Prize and to enable Ibble to provide the Prize to you or as may be required by the Internal Revenue Service or state taxing agencies.
- Entry Errors/No Return of Entries. Ibble is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Ibble is not responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Ibble Games, including, without limitation, (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Participant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of identification, and Ibble may require that the potential winner provide proof that his/her identification matches the user Information associated with the winning entry (both at the time of entry and at the time of verification of a potential winner). IBBLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IF IT DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY USER INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
- POTENTIAL WINNER. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY IBBLE, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. IBBLE SHALL SOLELY DETERMINE ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. IBBLE WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS, AFFIDAVITS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON MAY BE DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND VOID. Potential winner will be notified via email sent within five (5) business days following the end of the relevant Ibble Game. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to notify Ibble if his or her e-mail address has changed. A potential winner will be disqualified if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, except where prohibited, a publicity release, within fifteen (15) days of the date stated on the prize notice. Except where prohibited, participation in any Ibble Game constitutes Participant's consent to Ibble’s, and any of their respective agents', use of Participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
Although the Service is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Service are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Ibble reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Service is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.