ibble is the place for building community, meeting new people, and having real, unfiltered conversations that are more than mindless scrolling. You need to see it for yourself.Get Started
We wanted to make navigation as easy as possible. The choice is yours - swipe up to discover new topics, or swipe left to dig in further and hear what other people saying.
You can respond with video, audio, text, or photos. Nothing is live, and no filters are needed. It’s that easy to join conversations, share your thoughts, and gain a new perspective.
Did you hear something that inspired you, or do you want to take a thread in a new direction? Spark allows you to start a new thread that references the original creator.
On ibble, there’s a community and channel for everyone. Find your new crew or connect with old friends on topics that matter to you. Didn’t find what you were looking for? In seconds, you can create your new public or invite-only private community. Want to create a paid subscription community? We got that too!Check out Paid Communities
We’re on a mission to reinvent social media. Gone are the days of obsessing over likes, comments, and filters. Most interaction on social media is one-way; on ibble, get ready to experience a new style of two-way communication to make you feel seen and heard, even on topics that are hard to have anywhere else.See For Yourself
The digital after party for any occasion. Shows, Events, Podcasts, Book Clubs, Conferences, and AMA sessions are better on ibble. Get closer with fans and creators by digging deeper into what interests you. Ask a question via our Q+A feature to be seen and heard by the creator!Explore More
We have three rules at ibble:
- No violence
- No bullying
- Keep any sexual discussions in private channels
- In Public Monetized Communities, members gain access and are billed once they subscribe.
- In Private Monetized Communities, members must be approved by the admin before they are billed and allowed in the community.
- Sure, don’t abuse it.
- Many people create Free communities and use links to drive traffic to their paid community.
- You can charge your subscribers anything between $1 and $50 per month, but most seem to like $10-20 per month.
- 52% goes to the creator, 48% goes to ibble.
- Apple and Google currently charge ibble 30% to process payments, then taxes on top of that so our margins are pretty low. We are working to reduce them.
- Nope, think of this like a multimedia version of a web forum, you create threads or respond whenever you want.
- Some threads unfold over days, weeks, or months. It allows content to have a longer life.
-Yes! ibble loves working with Brands and Partners! If you are a larger Brand and want to partner with our influencers reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about why so many people love ibble